Bail Bonds for Drug Offenses in Dallas and Tarrant Counties, Texas
Possession | Sale, Distribution or Trafficking | Manufacturing | Smuggling or Transportation
If you’ve been arrested and jailed on a drug charge, it’s almost a certainty that you’ll need to post bail before you’ll be released from detention. If you’ve never done that before, you can find the process confusing and intimidating. Regardless, you want a bail bond provider who will clearly explain the process to you, and who can provide the bond you need when you need it. We can help.
At Bailey & Galyen, we bring considerable experience to individuals in Texas who need to post a bail bond. We focus our services in Dallas and Tarrant Counties. We’ll take the time to thoroughly explain the process, as well as your rights and obligations, so that you know exactly what to expect. We recognize that the wheels of justice don’t just roll during business hours—we are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year to take your call.
Timely Bail Bond Services When You Face Drug Charges
We offer comprehensive bail bond services to anyone detained on drug charges, including:
- Possession with intent to sell
- Sale, trafficking or distribution
- Manufacture or cultivation of controlled substances
- Smuggling or transportation of illegal drugs
- Drug conspiracy
We know how to streamline the bail bond process, so that you minimize the amount of time spent in jail. We can also help you find ways to secure your bond, using collateral or getting someone to co-sign on your behalf.
The Advantages of Using Bailey & Galyen to Secure and Post a Bail Bond
- We can respond 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year
- We offer flexibility in payment, including MasterCard and Visa, and may be able to set up a payment plan
- We can post a bond in Dallas and Tarrant Counties
- We can arrange to post a bond by telephone if necessary
- We will travel to meet with you and set up your bond
Contact Bailey & Galyen Now to Secure Your Freedom
Time’s wasting!! Call our office at 855-222-5707 or send us an e-mail immediately to initiate the process for obtaining your release. Our phones are answered at all times, day or night, weekends or holidays. Cash, Visa and MasterCard are all acceptable methods of payment. We also offer payment plans to qualified individuals.