Bail Bonds for Internet Crimes in Tarrant County, Texas
Computer Fraud | Internet Fraud | Online Solicitation of Minors | Computer Hacking | Child Pornography
If you or someone you love has been arrested and detained for suspicion of committing an internet or computer crime, chances are good that a bail bond will have be posted before any type of release can happen. If you’ve never had to post a bond before, you can find the process confusing and intimidating. Let the professionals at Bailey & Galyen make the process as painless as possible.
At Bailey & Galyen, we provide comprehensive bail bond services to anyone in Dallas and Tarrant Counties, Texas.
We understand your desire to minimize your time in jail, and are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year to respond to your situation. We accept cash, Visa and MasterCard, and may be able to offer you a payment plan. Call us at 855-222-5707 or send us an e-mail to learn how we can help.
Comprehensive Bail Bond Services for People Charged with Internet or Computer Crimes
We can help you arrange to post a bail bond when you have been charged with any type of computer or internet crime, including:
- Use of e-mail, websites, social media or other online tools to solicit sex from minors
- Use of computers or online services to store, solicit, sell, purchase or transmit child pornography
- Computer or internet fraud, including use of a computer or the internet to perpetrate forgery, identity theft, misappropriate of goods or services
- Computer or internet hacking, or use of a computer or the internet to alter, damage or destroy data or other property
We’ll walk you through the process, so that you understand your rights, as well as your obligations, both to the court and to us. We’ll also help you identify ways to secure your bond, whether by pledging property as collateral or finding a co-signer. We will prepare all the necessary paperwork and will work directly with the court or with law enforcement officers to post your bond and get you released.
Why Bailey & Galyen?
- We can post bond in any lockup in Dallas and Tarrant Counties, Texas
- Because of our experience, we know how to expedite the process
- Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year
- You can pay with cash, MasterCard or Visa, or may qualify for a payment plan
- We can handle all matters by telephone or mail and can travel to post your bond
Contact Bailey & Galyen to Secure a Bail Bond for an Internet Crime
Contact us by e-mail or call our office at 855-222-5707 to initiate the process. Our phones are answered any time— evenings, weekends, holidays, day or night. Visa and MasterCard accepted. We post bail bonds throughout Dallas and Tarrant Counties.