Dallas and Tarrant Counties, Texas Bail Bond Offices | Traffic Violations
DWI or Driving While Intoxicated | Reckless Driving | Vehicular Homicide | Driving on a Suspended or Revoked License
When you’re pulled over for a traffic violation, it doesn’t always end with you getting a ticket and going on your way. Depending on the type of infraction, as well as any priors, you may be taken into custody. If that happens, you may be required to post a bond to secure your release. If that’s the situation in which you find yourself, we can help.
At Bailey & Galyen, we offer comprehensive bail bond services to individuals throughout Dallas and Tarrant Counties, Texas. We know that you can be subject to arrest and incarceration at any time, day or night, so our offices never close—you can contact us 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. We also work hard to simplify the payment process, accepting cash, Visa or MasterCard, and offering payment plans to qualified individuals. To start the process, call our office at 855-222-5707 or send us an e-mail.
Timely Bail Bond Service to Individuals Detained for Traffic Violations
We provide the full range of bail bond services to anyone in jail for any type of traffic violation, including:
- DWI or driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Operating a motor vehicle on a revoked or suspended license, or without a valid license
- Reckless or careless driving or endangering the lives of others
- Vehicular or negligent homicide
We have a thorough knowledge of the process and the courts in Dallas and Tarrant Counties, and know the steps to take to expedite the bail bond process.
- The Benefits of using Bailey & Galyen to secure and post a bail bond
- We have the knowledge, skill, experience and resources to get the job done quickly
- We are available whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year
- We offer payment options, including cash, Visa or MasterCard, as well as payment plans for qualified individuals
- We can travel to handle all details related to your bond, and can take care of many issues by phone or mail, if necessary
Contact the Professionals at Bailey & Galyen
We can help you quickly secure your freedom after being detained for a traffic violation. Contact us by e-mail or call our office at 855-222-5707 to get the process started. We will take your call at any time, day or night, weekends or holidays. Cash, Visa and MasterCard accepted and payment plans may be available.