Dallas and Tarrant Counties, Texas Felony Charges Bail Bond Providers
Homicide | Theft | Felony Drug Charges | Felony DWI | Kidnapping | Sexual Assault | Burglary | Arson | Robbery | Human Trafficking | Online Solicitation
If you’ve been arrested and detained for allegations of committing a felony in Texas, you will likely have to post a bail bond before you can be released. You may be unfamiliar with the process of obtaining a bond, or you may be concerned that a bond company won’t have the resources to cover your bond, if the charges against you are serious. Whether you need answers to your questions about bail bonds or need to know that your bond can be covered, we can help.
At Bailey & Galyen, we bring extensive experience to individuals seeking bail bond services. We work with individuals throughout Dallas and Tarrant Counties, Texas. We’ll take the time to fully explain how bail bonds work, so that you understand your responsibilities as well as your rights. We handle bail bonds for any type of offense and in any dollar amount. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Professional Bail Bond Services When You Have Been Charged with a Felony in Texas
We handle all matters related to securing a bond for any type of felony, including (but not limited to):
- Homicide crimes—murder, manslaughter and negligent homicide
- Theft offenses
- Drug crimes—possession of controlled substance, manufacturing or delivery of controlled substance
- Driving while intoxicated—a third offense for DWI in Texas can be charged as a felony
- Sex crimes—sexual assault, online solicitation of minors
- Violent crimes—burglary, arson, assault and weapons offenses
- Human trafficking
We have a thorough understanding of the bail bond process in Texas and know the ways to streamline the process.
Why You Want Bailey & Galyen to Handle Your Bail Bond Needs
- We provide services in any court in Dallas and Tarrant Counties
- We never close—our professionals are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year
- We offer options with respect to paying for the bond, including cash, Visa or MasterCard, or payment plans (to qualified individuals)
- We can arrange to post a bond by telephone or mail and will travel to meet with you and set up a bond, if necessary
Contact Bailey & Galyen Now for Help with the Process and Gain Your Freedom
The minute you contact us, the minute we’ll get started to obtain your release!! To get going, contact us online or call our office at 855-222-5707. Our phones are answered at all times, day or night, weekends and holidays. We accept cash, Visa or MasterCard and offer payment plans to qualified individuals.